Cheerios and Bananas

A while back I mentioned how S turned me on to cheerios and bananas. Today, by pure chance, I discovered the perfect addition: soy milk. I was out of regular milk, and went with the soy, and oh man. Cheerios, banana slices, and Silk soy milk is heaven my friends.

In other news: S got into grad school for psychology; she wants to be a therapist. They told her at interview they were only taking 50 percent of those interviewed, and this is at a CSU (the only place she could go because of where we live). And she got in. I knew she would; she is such a brilliant conversationalist, but you never know with those things. When we found out, we both cried.


t

Comments

KMJ said…
Congrats to S! That's an exciting accomplishment. :)
FunKiller said…
Big congrats to S. It must feel great. My bride just passed her interview to begin student teaching. What a relief.
Tenax said…
Thanks K and M for the kind comments.

And what a beautiful term: your bride. Best of luck with her student teaching. I think it's great, the two of you in the same profession.

Popular posts from this blog

First Step and the Consiliari

Hey Gang

Wanting to Come Back....