The Pinkest Eye

many thanks to Dave and Mike for asking to see me (and Steve).  The thing is I'm back home early.  I have pink eye.  I've never had it, and apparently it's no big deal unless you wear contacts, which I do.  The urgent care doc at long beach memorial took technical pleasure, I think, in describing what could happen to my eye if I put a contact on it anytime this week.  Something about corneal lesions and surgery.

And I didn't bring any glasses on the trip!  Meaning my poor wife drove me home in my myopic fog yesterday.  All the way home.  I'll see my eye doctor this week (the medicine they gave me is working very fast) and then we're driving back next week to actually scuba dive and visit some more, on Catalina and 'over town.'

So let's try again.  I don't know if I have a contact number for Dave?  Throw me something via email?  I can't promise, but I will try.  I know we all have families.  It's not like, hey, I'll meet all you guys at in and out any night this week!  You know, the single days.  But how wonderful to have this problem.  Gee, how will I see all these cool guys when I'm down?  I love it.

Steph and I did visit the church we were married at and say hi to the priest.  It's our first trip back since our wedding four years ago. 

And I have to say, we had a pretty good trip overall.  Right now things feel very nice.  I am quite grateful for this.

But I have to run.  My doggies are still at my mom's house and we have to get them and make her lunch as partial thanks.  More on the trip later.  And pictures also.

t

Comments

David Trigueros said…
Hi Troy, what's your email addr? I'll send you my info.
KMJ said…
What a drag to have to cut your trip short!!! Hope your diving trip next week goes much better and that your time with your son is significant. - kmj

Popular posts from this blog

First Step and the Consiliari

Hey Gang

Wanting to Come Back....