Monday Puking

okay, not acutally puking, but the call is supposed to come today (and it's nearly nine, so today is probably out) or tomorrow! I want this now, more than I wanted my current job because I didn't know anything about the campus, really. Now...the more I think about it, the more I want it. Oh gosh, I hope I get it. I thought I did very well in the exec. interview, though I was a little surprised to get that far.

It sounds smarmy, but I really am very self-critical. I thought I blew the panel interview, did well enough to get to the presidential interview, and actually thought I did well there. But it gets random at this level, too.

Well, I should know by tomorrow night. Either way, I'll be okay. Church continues to go well.

Gotta run.

t

Comments

scooter said…
Praying for you, bro.
FunKiller said…
9:58 p.m. Waiting with you and praying. Peace, man.
KMJ said…
Ditto. Pins & needles...
FunKiller said…
8:55 p.m. tuesday. Hope all is well.

Popular posts from this blog

First Step and the Consiliari

Hey Gang

Wanting to Come Back....